FAVOURITE MOVIE OR SERIES :VIS A VIS



Today I am going  to talk about to the series that is not "my favorite series" but I like. His name is VIS A VIS. This is a Spanish series, realized by FOX and ANTENA 3. I really do not know if in other countries it was broadcast on television, but I saw her in Netflix. Its directors are Jesús Colmenar, Jesús Rodrigo, Sandra Gallego, David Molina and Alex Rodrigo.  The series has three seasons and they want to make a fourth seasons. 

The series tells the story of Macarena, a woman who after helping her boss to commit a scam to the company where she works, is sentenced to seven years in the Cruz del Sur  prison. Macarena is a helpless woman for nothing prepared to live what is lived inside a prison so she must learn to defend herself by putting aside her scruples.

Throughout the seasons shows the life of the prisioners , some officials and the family of Macarena. I can not explain more, I do not want to do spoilers. Definitely one of my favorite characters is Zulema, a woman with whom Macarena has many conflicts inside the prison. 

It's a drama / intrigue series , I  recommend it series . I saw the  seasons in a week. It is a great series. You want to know what will happen. The series has very good actors. 

                                        Resultado de imagen para vis a vis

I recommend you  two siries more, but I like it. The first is Spanish series his name is "ELITE" and the second is Mexican siries his name is "LA CASA DE LAS FLORES". Both siries are fast to look. Literally only in one day do you see the whole siries. 
                                                                                         Resultado de imagen para gif bye

Comentarios

  1. Thanks you recommend the series! Vis a vis, it's like orange is the new black?

    ResponderBorrar
  2. many have said that it is good series! and La Casa de las Flores it ´s great

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Lately there are very good spanish series. I like "Las Chicas del Cable"

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I have not seen that series, but I have been recommended a lot. I think I'll see it in my spare time

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Vis a vis its a great series! Macarena Ferreiro and rizos or Macarena Ferreiro an fabio? which prefer?

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Oh! I really like this series! I've watched some episodes but I've never finished it, I want to do it p:

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Hi! I really i didn't know the serie. Definitely I need see one of your recommendation in this weekend (especially for spend Halloween time)!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares