The Holidays!


Resultado de imagen para gif vacaciones
Hello, today I will talk about for my holidays. I am waiting with longing my holidays , In my opinion this semester has been very streesful I think it's right to go on holidays and enjoy.

The truth is, I can't agree with the way that the classes in university make feel . I agree with the pressure and effort up to a point, but the overloading academic is horrible.
This is why I want holidays, beach and break. In this holidays I am going to La Serena, this place is my favorite scene in the summer.
Every holidays I am going to La Serena but I am not bored because is beautifull and I have a family in this place. With my family of the La Serena I am going to eat, for the party, for a walk , etc.
The travel is very long because I am traveling in the card but is part for the aventure. I usually see in the travel many mountains and nature , is very beautifull and relaxing, It is also a good part of my trip.
Resultado de imagen para gif holidays

In the future I would like to travel all over the place. I would like know the different cultures, language, animals, persons, etc. First, I would like to travel a Europe, a India and of course travel to all America.

I hope you enjoyed my text, I hope you are not as stressed as I am and I hope you enjoy your holidays a lot.




Comentarios

  1. Aww pequeña, La Serena beach? haha I think that everyone needs at this point to be relax with this awful semester ): and I totally agree with that last wish for the future haha, i also want to travel all around the world.

    ResponderBorrar

  2. lore you have to know the region of valparaiso!

    ResponderBorrar

  3. lore you have to know the region of valparaiso!

    ResponderBorrar

  4. lore you have to know the region of valparaiso!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares