My best holidays ever

Hello , today I will  talk about my favorite holidays but If I think of my holidays I always remember La Serena. Since I was a young I am going in holidays to IV region, is my favorite destination. For that reason I can not describe only some holidays. 

I usually go to La Serena in January or February for two or three weekend, generally I go with my family (my mom, dad, and brother). 

My days in La Serena consist  in tour the center because is very beautiful and characteristic. In the center is the Recova , a place that exhibits beautiful crafs and sweet. In the beach I like sunbathe. La Serena has a very nice lighthouse, is a place indispensable. 


The IV region It has offered me unforgettable experiences as El Valle del El-qui, The cross of the millennium, many fair of craftwork , very beautiful dusk, trip in highway because I always trip in car, reconnect with my family , etc. 

La Serena for me is the perfect place  but relaxed, also It is a big city and I like that. 

Comentarios

  1. the Serena is a good destination for summer

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Valparaiso rules! Moon valley is the best of the world, if you did not go, you have to do it.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares