My favorite song


Resultado de imagen para gif nota musical
Hello, today I will talk about for my favorite song. I think  the music is very important of the life of all people, use accompany in happines, in sadness even in moment where emotions are diffuse.

My favorite song is for my father, since young listening and is very symbolic for my. I have a good memories of my childhood because I liked see my father singing this song since ever. 
This song is Los Momentos by Eduardo Gatti. The sound for this song is attractive for my, I like the guitar and the voice of Eduardo. 

 

                                     Resultado de imagen para los momentos eduardo gatti

Eduardo Gatti is a chilean singer and although he is not my favorite singer but  I like it because the lyrics are very beautiful. The song El Navegante also I like, recommend listening. Besides recommend to listen the cover of the Camila Gallardo, she sings Los Momentos and is very emotional, the voice is fantastic. 


In my opinion the important of music is the relaxation but provides. I think all people debit loves the music because gives us fantastic moments, where you can remember people, feeling, places and experiences. 


                                        Resultado de imagen para eduardo gatti


I ATTACH THE LINK TO THEM TO ENJOY A RAT!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzTrTTIhv40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luXWvOygYqw --> cover

                                                                                     Resultado de imagen para gif bye


Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The song is very meaningful even though of the simple way of how it is sung, I like it :)

    ResponderBorrar

  3. It is an excellent song and the cover is great

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares