My future job

The kind of job I would like to have is in organization because I like the group work and the group goals. I think it will be satisfying experience becuase I hope worked in organization that helps people for example the organization of environment, organization for children, organization for help old age or organization for help animal. 

Also, I would like to work in the Ministry because it is a good opportunity,  or I would like to work in the Municipality because I would come nearest of the people. 


Imagen relacionada
The job of public administrator is usually inside, but I would like to do a job where I can go the outdoors for example visit the system works or visit the communities.

To be honest I would like the travel in my job because I like know the new places. Besides, the travel for job is spectacular chance.

The salary I think is important but it is not most important. I really like have the best salary but will for my effort.
I am studing public administration and I hope specialize in public management. After, I would like to study something that brings me and something related for me career.

Over the years, I would like to stop working and dedicate myself to be happy.

                                     Resultado de imagen para feliz gif



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares