English Language Challenges

Resultado de imagen para ingles
Hello, I thought I had already written my last blog but it´s not bad to write one more. Today I will talk about for my experience in english this semester. In the university I learned more about English and its language, that at school. I think I never realized that knowing English is very important. 

In the university I learned to use  grammar elements that I didn't understand before. On the other hand, blogs helped me improve the way I write. Also, I learned to use connectors in a better form. Something that would change for the blog are the topics of which we write, I think they are not always interesting and you end up writing for obligation more than with pleasure. Maybe I could say that blogs are fun because you know things you did not know about your  partners´s. 

Resultado de imagen para gif english
In spite of everything, I still have a lot to learn, I know I have to improve my vocabulary a lot, many times I do not understand things because I do not know as many words as I should, my grammar has improved a bit, but I need to know more vocabulary. I think I could improve by practicing more or trying to learn new words every day but, I do not always have as much time to devote to this as I would like. 
<-- jajjaa 


Honestly, I do not use English outside of classes and it is something I would like to change, because by using it more, I could learn and get used to it. 

Well, I just have to say goodbye, thanks for reading my blog, have a happy 2019! 


Comentarios

  1. That's a very good feedback Lore :) I think that for everyone english classes at university have been gratifying!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi !

    I agree with you, English in college is a great help, especially blogs

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I agree with you, blog topics should be better!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares